ABOUT CARE CARD
Buy a Care Card and save up to 20% at more than 200 local stores and restaurants October 27 – November 5, 2017. With Care Card, you’re saving more than money – you’re saving lives. Proceeds from the sale of the cards benefit the life-changing programs of Family & Children’s Services. A Care Card costs $60 and can be purchased online through October 20, 2017 and at most participating merchants during the event.
PS: Here at Get Stitchin’ we are hosting an early start party for yarn lovers!! Mark your calendar for Thursday, October 26th starting at 1:00 pm till 8:00 pm. We will have snacks and drinks for you while shopping and using your Care Card for awesome savings AND supporting a wonderful organization.
ABOUT FAMILY & CHILDREN’S SERVICES
For 90 years, Family & Children’s Services has been the place to turn for help with problems that seem overwhelming and too difficult to handle alone. Our dedicated staff heal abused and traumatized children, strengthen individuals and families, and provide hope and recovery for those battling mental illness and addiction.
- Child Abuse & Trauma Treatment
- Family Preservation, Visitation & Reunification
- Children’s Counseling & Mental Health Services
- Counseling for Adults & Families
- Mental Health & Addiction Treatment for Adults
- Psychiatry & Parmacy
- Women in Recovery
- Family Life Education & Parenting Programs
- Marriage Enrichment Programs
- Divorce Adjustment Services
- Crisis Intervention
We thank you for your support!
Important Dates to Remember
- NOW – Care Card sales start
- OCT 26 – Early Start Party
- OCT 27 – Care Card shopping week begins
- NOV 5 – Care Card ends